C versions: C89, C90, C95, C99, C11, C17
C++ versions: C++98, C++03, C++11, C++14, C++17, C++20
Supported Compiler families:
RKTracer doesn’t depend on target architecture or concrete compiler names. Following are some of the compilers list
- GNU gcc/g++
- Borland/Paradigm/Embarcadero compiler
- Intel Compiler
- Microsoft compiler
- VS2005 to VS2019.
- Project with precompiled headers is also supported
- IAR Compiler
- All ~23 icc* compiler and corresponding linker.
- Keil / Raisonance
- c51, c251, c166, cx51 (IDE integration)
- rc51, rcstm8, rcst7
- Arm / Keil: armcc
- Texas Instrument Compilers
- All working. (armcl, cl16x, cl2000, cl430, cl55, cl500, cl6x, clpru, cl-arp32 tested)
- xc8-cc, xc16-gcc, xc32-gcc
- pic compilers pic10, pic12, pic16, pic18
- Many more
Sample Target Hardware:
Any hardware that supports modern programming languages can be the target hardware for our code coverage tool. The following is a list of the commonly used hardware.
- Intel x86 and x64
- PowerPC (PPC)
- AURIX™ TriCore
- Many more….
Supports all build systems and tests frameworks.
- GNU Makefile, Cygwin, Nmake, gmake, QT Makefile,
- Microsoft Visual studio cmake
- MinGW cmake
- nmake cmake
- GNU cmake
- MSBuild C, C++, and C#
- dotnet (.NET core)
- Gradle build and NDK build
- Maven build
- ANT build
RKTracer tool plugin for IDEs.
- Microsoft Visual Studio IDE.
- IAR Embedded Workbench IDE
- Simplicity Studio IDE
- Greenhills Multi IDE
- Code Composer Studio IDE
- Keil uVision/Keil MDK-ARM IDE
- DS-5 ARM IDE
- Microchip MPLAB IDE
- Renesas e2 Studio IDE
- Android Studio IDE
- Tizen IDE
- Eclipse IDE
- NetBeans IDE
- Microsoft compiler CSC (Supports all versions)
- Mono C# Compilers (Supports all versions)
- dotNET Compiler Platform (“Roslyn”)
- Build environments Visual Studio, don’t, and MSBuild.
- VS IDE 2005 to VS 2019 IDE supported
- Supports 7 and above of Java Sun/oracle/OpenJDK versions.
- Nodejs (V8) (All versions are supported)
- JerryScript (All versions are supported)
- Python version 2.7 to the latest version supported
- Following interpreters or compiler supported
- IronPython, CPython, Jython, nuitka, pypy, python, micro python
- Supports Golang versions from 1.5.4 to the latest version
- Supports Swift versions up to 5.0
Supported Code Coverage metrics
- Function Coverage
- Line Coverage
- Green: Fully Coverage
- Yellow: Partial Coverage
- Red: Not Covered
- Statement Coverage
- Branch or Decision Coverage
- Condition Coverage
- MC/DC Code Coverage (Supported only for C & C++)
- Multiple-Condition Code Coverage
- Delta Code Coverage
- Code Coverage for New/Modified lines
Do you want to access real-time coverage and analysis for a build as soon as it is released? Do you want to assess recent changes in the code?
Well, you have it. RKTracer integrates directly into several build-and-test frameworks and acts as a Continuous Integration (CI) component.
- Plugin for Jenkins
- Plugin for Azure DevOps
- SonarQube (all versions are supported)
Our Coverage Browser built within lets you interactively assess and generate reports in several formats:
- HTML – You can browse through the summary at the project level, file-level, and function level, as well as the in-depth analysis on a Web Browser. Including delta coverage and coverage for new lines
- XML – You can export the raw data and process it as per your needs
- SonarQube – You can integrate the code coverage into SonarQube.
RKTracer goes beyond the general coverage standards. In the post-processing phase, you can utilize the extra information to get more depth in your analysis.
- Delta Code Coverage.
- Code Coverage for New/modified lines of code.
- Built-in Comparison of coverage results from one build to another.
Need more information?
Contact us through email@example.com to get your queries answered or to get a quote based on the environment and build.